Makers, moguls and plain old misfits – all are welcome to become members. Mingle with foodies at events, learn shoulder to shoulder with friends, gather with dreamers, and taste the bounty of the Kitchen Nation. Sign up here and these are the things you will receive and the services you gain access to:
MEMBERSHIP – Cost $85/annual ($225 value)
Open to all.
All members get these valuable discounts and goods:
- Gift basket of Makers’ goods worth $25+ (for pickup on your next visit)
- Two FREE passes for a class of your choosing* (space permitting) $90
- Two FREE passes for an event of your choosing* (space permitting) $90
MAKER’S MEMBER (upgrade your $85 membership) – Cost $65/annual (take the discounts and goods included with your regular membership payment of $85 up a notch)
Open to approved Makers only.
Approved Makers gain access to:
- Show-Kitchen rental space (based on approval and availability)
- Communal Buying (with approved credit)
- Communal space rental for events (based on availability)
- Specialized equipment (with approved kitchen rental, additional fees may apply)
- Retail shelf space at both the Huntington Beach and Brooklyn flagships
How do I become a Maker?
*Classes and Events must be used during membership period.